MLB Betting – Offseason & Futures
- BettingPros.com looks at the best opening 2023 World Series winner bets, including a few longshots.
- The New York Mets are the betting favorites to re-sign Jacob deGrom but that doesn’t stop Covers.com from abalyzing the opportunities.
- Pickswise.com takes an early look at the odds to win the 2023 World Series.
MLB Betting – World Series Game 5
- Covers.com names three player prop bets to throw some money on in pivotal Game 5.
- Covers.com highlights three Justin Verlander player props to consider betting tonight.
- Justin Verlander gives Houston a big edge on the mound tonight. Should you back the Astros to cover as a 1.5-run favorite, and which prop bets do you need to be on? numberFire.com helps you bet Game 5.
- Covers.com shares their betting picks and predictions for Game 5 of the World Series.
- BettingPros.com determines betting the total runs UNDER is the right choice for Game 5 of the World Series.
- RotoBaller.com helps you set your Game 5 bets as the World Series heads to Philadelphia.
MLB Betting – World Series Game 4
- Covers.com thinks the Astros will get to Aaron Nola as they break down three of his player prop bets.
- NBCSportsEdge.com gives out their best bets for Game 4 of the World Series.
- Aaron Nola and Cristian Javier square off tonight in Game 4. numberFire.com identifies which bets should you be on.
- Covers.com names three player props that look like winners in Game 4.
- BettingPros.com recommends a pair of three-bet parlays to consider, depending on which direction you think tonight’s game will go.
- Pickswise.com shares their betting picks and predictions for Game 4 of the World Series.
- YRFI or NRFI? Pickswise.com wonders if the starting pitchers will get out of the first unscathed tonight.
MLB Betting – World Series Game 3
- NBCSportsEdge.com gives out the best bet for Game 3 of the World Series.
- Covers.com highlights some of the JT Realmuto Game 3 player props worth betting.
- Covers.com likes Houston in Game 3 of the World Series and thinks Astros -1.5 runs is your best bet.
- Pickswise.com recommends a same-game parlay (+301) for Game 3 of the World Series.
- RotoBaller.com helps you set your Game 3 bets as the World Series heads to Philadelphia.
- BettingPros.com explains why the Houston moneyline is the best bet for Game 3.
MLB Betting – World Series Game 1
- BettingPros.com suggests a three-bet parlay (+625) for Game 1 of the World Series.
- RotoBaller.com explains why the Philadelphia runline is the best bet for Game 1 of the World Series.
- With Aaron Nola and Justin Verlander set to tangle, how should you bet Game 1 of the World Series? numberFire.com helps.
- NBCSportsEdge.com analysts offer their thoughts on the World Series with each picking a winner.
- Pickswise.com identifies their top bets for Game 1 of the World Series as Aaron Nola and Justin Verlander take the hill.
- Covers.com explains why the Astros in 5 (+500) might be your best World Series bet.
- Pickswise.com examines the opening odds for the 2022 World Series between the Houston Astros and Philadelphia Phillies.
- BettingPros.com Video – Daily Juice: World Series Game 1 Betting (11:04)
MLB Betting – Friday, October 21, 2022
- Bryce Harper and the Phillies are hosting the Padres tonight in Game 3. Which betting angles should you check out? numberFire.com gets you ready.
- RotoBaller.com shares their betting picks for Game 3 of the NLCS between the Padres and Phillies
- Lineups.com reviews the starting lineups, bets, and provides predictions for NLCS Game 3.
- BettingPros.com recommends a three-bet, same-game parlay (+497) for today’s Game 3 of the NLCS.
- BettingPros.com searches for NLCS Game 3 player props that don’t match up with their projections.
- Pickswise.com identifies a same-game parlay (+650) to consider betting on Game 3 of the NLCS.
- Covers.com thinks Joe Musgrove will step up today and that the Padres moneyline is the best bet for Game 3 of the NLCS.
- Will there be runs in the first inning in today’s NLCS game? Pickswise.com helps you decide which way to bet.
- Pickswise.com shares their picks and predictions for Game 3 of the NLCS.
MLB Betting – Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Covers.com does not think the Yankees will let Yordan Alvarez beat them, but they will anyway, as they run down the top bets for ALCS Game 2.
- Pickswise.com shares their picks and predictions for Game 2 of the ALCS.
- Lineups.com reviews the starting lineups, bets, and provides predictions for ALCS Game 2
- BettingPros.com explains why betting the Houston moneyline is the right play on Thursday.
- BettingPros.com suggests a three-bet, same-game parlay (+423) as the Yankees and Astors meet for Game 2 of the ALCS.
MLB Betting – Monday, October 17, 2022
- It’s all on the line tonight for the Yankees and Guardians. Which bets should you make for Game 5? numberFire.com helps you out.
- BettingPros.com identifies three player props they think will cash on Monday night.
- BettingPros.com explains why NRFI (-135) is the right pick in tonight’s Guardians-Yankees Game 5.
- With only one game on the schedule, every major betting site provides their game previews, best bets, and analysis for Game 5 between the Guardians and Yankees – Pickswise.com | Lineups.com | RotoBaller.com | BettingPros.com | Covers.com
- BettingPros.com recommends a three-leg, same-game parlay (+637) that could cash in tonight’s Divisional Series closer.
MLB Betting – Sunday, October 16, 2022
- RotoBaller.com shares their betting picks for Game 4 of the ALDS between the Yankees and Guardians.
- With only one game on the Sunday slate, Covers.com breaks down the Yankees-Guardians game from a betting perspective.
MLB Betting – Saturday, October 15, 2022
- Covers.com shares their betting picks and predictions for Saturday’s Playoff games – Astros vs Mariners GM 3 | Yankees vs Guardians GM 3 | Braves vs Phillies GM 4 | Dodgers vs Padres GM 4
- Pickswise.com provides betting picks for all four of today’s MLB Playoff games.
Football Draft Guide
MLB DFS Tools