NFL Football Betting
- TheSportsGeek.com notes that the odds Justin Fields starts in Week 1 (+190) is trending in one direction.
- Pickswise.com offers an early look at the lines for Week 2 of the NFL Preseason.
- SportsBookReview.com looks for some value bets after reviewing the early Week 2 preseason lines.
- RotoGrinders.com’s early preseason picks went 3-1 last week and cashed a +200 underdog! See what Week 2 preseason lines they’re eyeing now.
- NBCSportsEdge.com takes a look at the three teams with the heaviest Over backing in the PointsBet Win Total market.
- WagerAlarm.com previews the NFL win totals for the NFC North to bring you their predictions for the over/under on each team’s total.
- TheSportsGeek.com notes that the odds gap is closing as to whether Jameis Winston or Taysom Hill will start in Week 1 for the Saints. Which is the better bet?
- ESPN.com betting analysts sit down with their top fantasy football analysts to discuss how to approach player props this year.
- RotoGrinders.com dives into the Denver Broncos to see what bets should be made in 2021.
NCAA Football Betting
- BettingPros.com breaks down the SEC to find the best futures bet and best value futures bet to win the conference in 2021.