NFL Football Betting
- Covers.com shares their betting picks and predictions for Bengals vs. Washington on August 20.
- WagerAlarm.com turn their attention to player props for the upcoming NFL season. In this edition, they’re giving you their leans & picks for quarterback player props (free).
- The second week of NFL preseason betting rolls out with the Philadelphia Eagles hosting the New England Patriots on Thursday. Covers.com shares their O/U and ATS picks.
- Covers.com examines the Green Bay Packers futures bets in their 2021 team betting preview.
- According to ProFootballFocus.com, by selectively betting first-half spreads and shopping books to find the best price, bettors can find better value than betting full-game spreads alone.
- TheSportsGeek.com examines some of the Denver Broncos futures bets, which are affected by the quarterback battle between Drew Lock and Teddy Bridgewater.
- TheSportsGeek.com wonders who is the best bet to be the first NFL head coach fired in 2021.
- DKNation.com gives their early favorite spread bet on DraftKings Sportsbook for a Week 1 matchup between the 49ers and Lions.
- BettingPros.com looks at each AFC North team’s odds to win the division and offers up their betting pick.
- NumberFire.com Podcast – Covering the Spread: NFL Win Totals (44:43)
NCAA Football Betting
- In their Georgia Bulldogs betting team preview, TheSportsGeek.com looks at their odds to win the SEC, Heisman hopefuls, and more.
- The Cincinnati Bearcats are a top 10 team to start off the year and TheSportsGeek.com looks at their odds to win their conference, as well as some other bets to consider in the American Athletic Conference.