NFL Football Betting
- Bettors are pounding the Cleveland Browns to win the AFC North. TheSportsGeek.com wonders if that is the right call.
- WagerAlarm.com turns their attention to player props for the upcoming NFL season. In this edition, they’re giving you their leans & picks for wide receivers and tight ends!
- DFSAlarm.com checks out our partners over at PrizePicks and brings us their favorite futures Player Props of the 2021 NFL season!
- Davante Adams‘ elite red zone workload makes him a favorite to lead the NFL in receiving scores. Who else is a good betting value? NumberFire.com looks around.
- Covers.com shares their betting picks and predictions for the Bills vs Bears, Raiders vs Rams, and Browns vs Giants on Sunday.
- Covers.com shares their betting picks and predictions for the 49ers vs Chargers, Titans vs Bucs, and the Lions vs Steelers on Saturday.
- TheSportsGekk.com notes a lot of early money is going to Tom Brady (+1400) and Matthew Stafford (+2000) to win NFL MVP.
- BettingPros.com shares their betting picks for both of the Friday NFL Preseason games – WAS vs CIN | ARI vs KC
- BettingPros.com identifies two of the best bets for the Sunday Preseason games, including Browns (-5.5) vs Giants.
NCAA Football Betting
- TheSportsGeek.com notes that money is on the Iowa State Cyclones to upset the BCS elite in 2021.
- ProFootballFocus.com provides insight into the science of gauging worthwhile bets on the over/under totals of various opening weekend college football games.
- Pickwise.com believes these three NCAA Football teams should improve in 2021 and think there is money to be made on each of them.