NFL Football Betting
- NumberFire.com has run the simulations thousands of times to project the best bet to lead the league in passing.
- TheSportsGeek.com wonders if the Unders will keep hitting (23-8-1) in Week 3 of the Preseason.
- Another betting team preview from Covers.com as they dive into the Cincinnati Bengals futures odds.
- Pickswise.com takes an early look at the Week 3 NFL Preseason lines.
- Covers.com examines the Cleveland Browns futures bets as we head into the 2021 season.
- TheSportsGeek.com notes Trey Lance (+230) is closing the gap on Jimmy Garoppolo (-300) to be opening day starter in San Francisco.
- The Baltimore Ravens are the betting favorites to win their division (+120) in 2021. Covers.com looks at the best futures bets for Lamar Jackson & Co.
- Oddsmakers favor the Cowboys in the NFC East with or without Dak Prescott. TheSportsGeek.com wonders if that is the best bet.
- Last year’s Super Bowl champions are the favorite to win the NFC South. Are they the best betting value in the division? NumberFire.com discusses.
- Covers.com shares their picks and predictions for the Monday Night Football matchup between the Saints and Jaguars.
NCAA Football Betting
- WagerAlarm.com turns their attention to win totals for the upcoming College Football season! Who’s going over & who’s going under?
- Ohio State head coach Ryan Day named C.J. Stroud as the Buckeyes’ starting quarterback for next Saturday’s opening game at Minnesota. As TheSportsGeek.com notes, oddsmakers love Ohio State this season.