NFL Football Betting
- Covers.com continues their team betting previews with a look at the Atlanta Falcons and Carolina Panthers futures.
- With the NFL season just around the corner, Covers.com provides some general betting advice – parlay strategy, spread betting tips, moneyline tips, and Over/Under strategy.
- The NFC East is often the worst division in football and last year it was historically bad. There is no guarantee that it will be any different this time around as none of the teams are Super Bowl contenders. But as Pickswise.com notes, someone has to win.
- RotoBaller.com looks for value in wide receiver receiving yards futures bets.
- TheSportsGeek.com notes that Jameis Winston‘s odds (-230) of starting Week 1 are trending in the right direction.
NCAA Football Betting
- BettingPros.com identifies the best under-the-radar college football bets for Week 0 of the season.
- Covers.com begins their Week 0 NCAA Football betting game previews – UTEP vs New Mexico State | UCONN vs Fresno State