NFL Football Betting
- As TheSportsGeek.com notes, Trevor Lawrence was named starting quarterback and very little happened to the Jags’ odds.
- Pickwise.com makes a case for the Jets and the Under in the MIN-KC game as they look ahead to Friday night action.
- Pickswise.com looks at the best bet to win the AFC North in 2021 where the Ravens seem to be the betting favorite.
- Green Bay is priced as the favorite in the NFC North. Should you bet on the Packers or opt for the plus odds on someone else? NumberFire.com takes a closer look.
- Pickswise.com turns their attention to the NFC West, identifying the best futures bets to win the division, Super Bowl LVI, and more.
- BettingPros.com identifies three teams they like to cover in Week 3 of the Preseason.
- TheSportsGeek.com notes that the Denver Broncos (+5000) odds to win Super Bowl LVI remain unchanged after the announcement that Teddy Bridgewater would be the starting quarterback Week 1.
- Pickswise.com identifies a same-game parlay worth playing in the Bears vs Titans matchup.
NCAA Football Betting
- RotoBaller.com identifies three Week 0 games that they are betting on this weekend.
- WagerAlarm.com delivers their favorite bets for the upcoming college football season ranging to conference winners, to win totals, to Heisman Trophy props!
- Covers.com breaks down some of the notable Week 0 NCAA games from a betting perspective – Southern Utah vs San Jose State
- BettingPros.com experts share their favorite bets for Week 0 of the NCAA Football season.
- BettingPros.com looks at the best bets to win the Heisman Trophy in 2021.