NFL Football Betting
- Pickswise.com previews the NFL Rookie of the Year odds and picks their favorite.
- Dak Prescott is the favorite to win Comeback Player of the Year, but Pickswise.com thinks there is a +2500 longshot to consider
- For years, bettors have treated NFL key numbers of three and seven as sacred. And while they are still the most important numbers when it comes to betting the point spread, Covers.com doesn’t believe they are as important as they used to be.
- While Tampa Bay remains the favorite to win the NFC South in 2021, BettingPros.com wonders if they are the best bet.
- NBCSportsEdge.com gives their Win Total predictions on all 32 NFL teams.
NCAA Football Betting
- BettingPros.com previews some of the Week 1 CFB games, helping you decide if there is any money to be made – Weber State vs Utah | Citadel vs Coastal Carolina | Southern Utah vs Arizona State | Ohio State vs Minnesota | North Carolina vs Virginia Tech | Boise State vs Central Florida | Northern Iowa vs Iowa State | Fresno State vs Oregon | Oklahoma vs Tulane | Miami vs Alabama | Clemson vs Georgia | Indiana vs Iowa | Penn State vs Wisconsin
- Covers.com breaks down some of the Week 1 games from a betting perspective – Ohio State vs Minnesota | Southern Utah vs Arizona State | Michigan State vs Northwestern | North Carolina vs Virginia Tech
- SportsBookReview.com breaks down the Ohio State vs Minnesota game to help you decide where to lay your money on Saturday.
- BettingPros.com identifies their five favorite college football bets for Week 1 of the season.