NFL Football Betting
- DKNation.com goes team-by-team and makes their 2021 AFC Win Total picks.
- FanDuel Sportsbook has Super Bowl odds for all 32 teams entering the season. Tampa Bay rates highly in NumberFire.com’s metrics, but should they be your pick to win it all?
NCAA Football Betting
- TheSportsGeek.com notes all of the early money is on Alabama (+260) to win the National Championship.
- BettingPros.com identifies a five-game parlay (+280) for Week 1 of the CFB season.
- Will the Tide go back-to-back? Pickswise.com takes a look at the odds and discuss what could be in store for the 2021 college football season.
- BettingPros.com previews some of the Week 1 CFB games, helping you decide if there is any money to be made – Weber State vs Utah | Citadel vs Coastal Carolina | Southern Utah vs Arizona State | Ohio State vs Minnesota | North Carolina vs Virginia Tech | Boise State vs Central Florida | Northern Iowa vs Iowa State | Fresno State vs Oregon | Oklahoma vs Tulane | Miami vs Alabama | Clemson vs Georgia | Indiana vs Iowa | Penn State vs Wisconsin | Louisiana vs Texas | Kent State vs Texas A&M | Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati | LSU vs UCLA | Florida Atlantic vs Florida | Montana vs Washington | San Jose vs USC
- Covers.com breaks down some of the Week 1 games from a betting perspective – Ohio State vs Minnesota | Southern Utah vs Arizona State | Michigan State vs Northwestern | North Carolina vs Virginia Tech | Penn State vs Wisconsin | Nevada vs Cal | LSU vs UCLA | Tulane vs Oklahoma | Notre Dame vs Florida State | Alabama vs Miami | West Virginia vs Maryland | Louisiana vs Texas | BYU vs Arizona | Indiana vs Iowa | Western Michigan vs Michigan | Texas Tech vs Houston