Baseball Betting – Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Sep 14, 2021 |
- WagerAlarm.com pores over the data to bring you their best bets for today’s MLB main slate including a play of the day between Giants and Padres.
- WagerAlarm.com brings you their favorite MLB player props for today’s slate including a play of the day with Mets starter Marcus Stroman.
- NBCSportsEdge.com handicaps tonight’s Giants vs Padres matchup. Can the Giants win their ninth game in a row?
- After seven winning weeks, there’s only one thing to do, win 8. NBCSportsEdge.com tells you to bet on Drew Rasmussen, Marcus Stroman, and Touki Toussaint.
- TheSportsGeek.com notes that the oddsmakers see Shohei Ohtani as the runaway favorite to win AL MVP.
- Covers.com has the MLB Props Bets, Picks, and Predictions for Tuesday’s action so you can win big.
- Kyle Tucker is primed to cash in on his home run prop tonight. What other player props should you consider? NumberFire.com names their favorites.
- The NumberFire.com algorithm identifies value in a pair of totals tonight. Where should your money be?
- DKNation.com breaks down Tuesday’s DraftKings MLB slate with pitching and hitting analysis, odds, lines, and prop bets.
- Pickswise.com shares their predictions for today’s full MLB slate – CLE vs MIN | CIN vs PIT | MIL vs DET | CHC vs PHI | NYY vs BAL | MIA vs WAS | TB vs TOR | STL vs NYM | COL vs ATL | HOU vs TEX | OAK vs KC | SD vs SF | ARI vs LAD
- Covers.com shares their game previews to help you decide where to lay your money – SD vs SF | TB vs TOR | BOS vs SEA
- BettingPros.com ranks the top five prop bets for the Tuesday baseball slate.
- BettingPros.com names an Under, an Over, and a moneyline bet that will likely hit on Tuesday.
- Pickswise.com identifies a three-team mega-parlay (+1047) for the Tuesday MLB slate.
- TheSportsGeek.com notes that Max Scherzer is now the odds on favorite to win the NL Cy Young Award.