Baseball Betting – Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Sep 21, 2021 |
- Don’t look now but Bryce Harper has taken over as the favorite to be NL MVP, according to TheSportsGeek.com.
- WagerAlarm.com pores over the data to bring you their best bets for Tuesday in the MLB main slate including a Play of the Day between Mets and Red Sox!
- Patrick Wisdom has a great matchup to cash in on his home run prop tonight. Which other player props should you consider? NumberFire.com offers some thoughts.
- Pickswise.com shares their betting picks for the Tuesday MLB slate – DET vs CWS | CLE vs KC | PIT vs CIN | WAS vs MIA | TEX vs NYY | NYM vs BOS | TOR vs TB | STL vs MIL | LAD vs COL | ATL vs ARI | SEA vs OAK | MIN vs CHC | HOU vs LAA
- TheNumberFire.com model loves the total in today’s Twins-Cubs matchup at Wrigley. Which other bets should you be on?
- What are the best Tuesday player props? Pickswise.com thinks a lefty may struggle today.
- Covers.com breaks down some of the most interesting MLB games to help you decide how to bet – NYM vs BOS | SF vs SD | TOR vs TB
- WagerAlarm.com brings you their top player props for today’s MLB slate of games including a play of the day for the Astros!
- After a 2-0 +2.5 unit day, NBCSportsEdge.com is back with 5 K props! Back Mitch Keller, Trevor Rogers, Jake Woodford, Drew Rasmussen, and Paul Blackburn.
- Covers.com has the MLB Props Bets, Picks, and Predictions for Tuesday’s action so you can win big.
- Pickswise.com identifies a three-team mega parlay (+1493) that includes the Blue Jays beating the Rays.
- BettingPros.com ranks the top five prop bets for the Tuesday MLB slate.
- BettingPros.com identifies a runline bet, moneyline bet, and game Over to consider when laying down Tuesday MLB bets.